TransgenderThailand has partnered with several hospitals with the aim of giving everyone safe and effective transgender and gender-nonconforming surgeries. Our partners offer a safe and welcoming environment for people hoping to complete their transition.
Our partner hospitals also offer comprehensive transgender health services, including:
- Psychiatrist Gender Dysphoria evaluation
- Routine primary care services for transgender patients
- Direct patients to gender-related surgeons for an optimal hormonal therapy and other services
- Transgender reproductive options
- Surgical gender affirmation procedures
Transgender Thailand and our partner hospitals give patients access to a wide variety of gender transition surgeries, including male to female (MTF) and female to male (FTM) genital reconstruction and breast augmentation or reduction.
After each gender transition procedure, our patients are granted continuity of care to ensure a smooth recovery. Patients must be 18-years-old to be allowed to undergo gender transition procedures.