Hairline Lowering Surgery in Bangkok, Thailand
This cosmetic procedure is performed to lower a person’s hairline and reduce the appearance of a broad forehead, restoring balance and improving the overall symmetrical look of the face.
This procedure typically takes two hours to complete. Hairline Lowering Surgery is recommended for people who are displeased with the length of their forehead and could benefit aesthetically from the procedure.
Who is a good candidate?
A person with a naturally high hairlineA person with a receding hairlineA patient with a broad or wide foreheadAn individual who is in good health A person with realistic expectations
- A person with a naturally high hairline
- A person with a receding hairline
- A patient with a broad or wide forehead
- An individual who is in good health
- A person with realistic expectations
Preparing for Hairline Lowering Surgery
In preparation for Hairline Lowering Surgery, a patient may be required to:
- Consult with a plastic surgeon about the desired goal and possible complications
- Complete a physical examination
- Get lab tests, including a blood test, chest X-ray etc.
- Stop smoking or drinking alcohol at least two weeks before and after the surgery
- Stop eating or consuming food at least six hours before the surgery
- Avoid taking Aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements two weeks before the procedure
Risks and complications
- Anesthesia risks
- Unfavorable scarring
- Suture rupture
- Numbness or changes in skin sensation
- Nerve injury
- Hair loss around the surgical site
In general, people with darker skin may have a more noticeable shedding of color around the site of the incision.